Hiring for Lawn Care / Landscaping Jobs
is a lawn care maintenance company with headquarters in South Caledon currently providing service to the Western GTA. Located on the Brampton/Caledon boarder, Lawn Troopers takes pride in offering an unprecedented level of quality and commitment to all of its customers for the past 18 years. Specializing in residential properties, Lawn Troopers is currently recruiting team members for Crew Labourers and Crew Leaders.
The applicant should have some working knowledge and experience in residential or commercial lawn care maintenance. This person should be able to commit to 40+ hours of work a week.
The Crew Labourer completes yard preparation and maintenance of customer properties. Tasks may include mowing lawns, trimming, debris removal, gardening and spring and fall clean-ups.
Perks of employment at Lawn Troopers:
The Lawn Care Crew Labourer qualifications include:
- Competitive wages
- Weekly hours of 40+
- Positive work environment
- Able to work well with others and be dependable.
- Preference for individuals with prior lawn care experience. Individuals with no experience and looking to learn and be challenged by the fast-paced environment of lawn care are encouraged to apply as well.
- Self motivated individual with a positive attitude.
- The employee will provide quality service that meets or exceeds our customers and management’s expectations.
- Candidates will show attention to detail and effectively communicate with subordinates, peers and his/her supervisor.
- All employees should possess a friendly, customer service minded attitude and will conduct themselves in a professional manor.
- Physically fit and able to work long days in adverse conditions.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Able to take direction and follow safe workplace practices established by company.
Candidates applying for this position should have their own means of transportation
. Compensation is based on a per hour basis and is based on experience. Full G drivers licence is an asset.
If you are interested in a challenging job, building a new career and want to work outside this year we encourage you to apply today
Please apply by submitting your resume and cover letter along with the position you are applying for, to firstname.lastname@example.org